Ice Kates @IceKates
Our beautiful Umpqua Forest in Oregon.
Someday I would love to see fresh snow and a winter wonderland like this.... I stay down here in the valley where it is warmer but this is spectacular.
11:44 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 December, 06:09
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
My backyard in the evening earlier today in Finland
2pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 December, 10:30
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Beautiful and I do miss the snow. We may get 2 inches tomorrow but it will melt quick. Thanks for the pics I love them. Snow is refreshing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 December, 01:25
Oregon views are a special piece of Heaven. We just have to clear away its ugly government stranglehold. ❤

07 December, 01:43
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Goodbye ugly and hello majestic. Time to make Oregon great again.
Have a fabulous day !!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
07 December, 12:57
We LOVE the beauty of Oregon too ! SADLY they are ruining this state with all the BS..

07 December, 12:58
This is pretty much the valley in the winter.
The mountains turn lush green again from the rains.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 December, 11:22
fun number vibes

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
07 December, 09:52
Terra rocks!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 08:54
This was a shot we took in Utah, God's work in the mountains is so beautiful.
The mountains there are also amazing.

07 December, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love this picture and the simple beauty of golden Aspens. I went to New Mexico years ago to see the International Hot Air Balloons and the aspen and the Rio Grande and lots of balloons was a fun trip.

EAL Stokes @EAL
07 December, 07:13
Magic...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 December, 04:51
The best part of that is how the air smells💙

07 December, 01:04
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I love the crisp fresh air. Have a awesome day!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 December, 12:54
Driving hwy 38 is amazing - everyone should drive that at least once in their life, like the 199 in N CA.

Trees covered like that are amazing - the misty clouds encase them and freeze moisture on them, unbelievably beautiful. I've seen that heading towards Bend OR too in winter, and lots of Bald Eagles along that stretch as well.

OR has beautiful country❤️

katie Hemphill @Kates1
07 December, 10:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I live in Central Oregon. It’s beautiful here.