Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 December, 02:16
POTUS on TRUTH Social - 1:51pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY WON THE ELECTION TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY, NOT PEOPLE WHO HAD TO CHEAT IN ORDER TO WIN=1147

Corruption Is A Form Of Dishonest Or Unethical Conduct By A Person Entrusted With A Position Of Authority=1147

You Made Those Choices And Must Suffer The Consequences. You Aren't Allowed To Go To New Earth Without Repentance=1147

America Is Being Reclaimed By The People As God Exposes And Destroys The Jewish Banking Illusion That Is Our Government=1147

Look Here, Children, Lend Me Thine Ear. The Devil Is The Father Of Lies And The Accuser Of Brethren. Resist Him And He Will Flee From You=1147

For I Will Give You Words And Wisdom That All Your Opposers Together Will Not Be Able To Resist Or Dispute=1147

God Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Things I Cannot Change, Courage To Change The Things I Can And Wisdom To Know The Difference=1147
10:30 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it