Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ @Eaglesoul
Eagle-Soul - ✝️ - Z
1 second ago
As this day comes to an end...I am thankful that it is almost finished.....and even though SO FREAKIN MUCH went awry...in the end.....I am thankful for two people who fixed two issues that popped up at work...I am also thankful for CSPOA33 ...and for WaldoJPeabody ...who each gave me a LAUGHING OUT LOUD moment right in the middle of a crisis...a SERIOUS crisis....and the laugh out loud moments came from my love of....cats🙄😁😂🤣😂...and from cspoa33's love of cats and from Waldo's knowing I love cats ....CATS...yes....Animals have always been my friends,literally...I honestly prefer being around them ...as opposed to people...sorry...but not...it simply is...me.

Through all of the turmoil going on right now,Juan O Savin has assured me and is assuring everyone that this mess WILL get straightened out ...after we go through abit
(part 2) below
08:05 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 December, 08:06
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
more.....There is SO much that these three guys know that most people are not aware of. Each puts forth knowledge in different areas that many times "meets in the middle".

ALL OF IT IS IMPOTRANT!!! YOUR LIFE WILL NOT GO BACK TO WHAT IT ...WAS....YOU TRULY DO NOT WANT THAT!!! WE HAVE GOT TO REALIZE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN..."I"....AND YET "IT" STARTS WITH ..."I"....Please be patient, with yourself and others. This is so important at this moment in history. Yes we all want justice served up as a cold dish.....to those demons who have manipulated and controlled this world! HOWEVER, it is necessary to forgive the dumbasses ...oops🙄...the...people who took the jab out of selfishness or ignorance...HOWEVER, Those who forced it on CHILDREN...THAT is an entirely different matter to be dealt with. Those going along with the gender changing including mutilation of children will pay dearly for their acts of vile evilness!

(part 3) below

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 December, 08:08
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
As for the children raised in tunnels, the children stolen, the children raped and murdered and given up for satanic ritual ...and adrenachrome, and eaten...YES EATEN....THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THIS WILLPAY/ HAVE PAID WITH THEIR MISERABLE LIVES....NEVER TO DO HARM AGAIN.

You must realize by now...no fence sitting. THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR!!! IT HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME...BUT NOW WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES.......IT WILL GET WORSE BEFORE BETTER. PREPARE SPIRITUALLY ....put on the full armor of GOD and do NOT take it off!! YOU ARE HERE/NOW FOR YOUR SPECIFIC PURPOSE!!

YOU ARE SOLDIERS.

YOU ARE RIDERS OF THE STORM

TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT
JOHN KENNEDY IS YOUR VICE PRESIDENT

GOD IS ALL MIGHTY IN ALL

Love, love, love

Cinderella Sunshine 🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396