Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
07 February, 03:42
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
low man on totem pole. saying "what the president should have done and didn't" insinuates that he knew what DJT should have done. πŸ€” A little egotistical...All is good. I feel like MW also doesnt have alot of faith either so thats 2 similar thinkers in an interview. Anyway, for the sole reason that Trump does NOT throw in the towel as a person, that he DID NOT concede, and has opened up an office in FL gives me hope. There are many others things as well but those are enough for me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Gal @Southerngal
06 February, 09:55
This was not very encouraging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 February, 10:04
In response Southern Gal to her Publication
i agree turned away from it 3 mins into it

Gun Rights @gunrights
06 February, 09:38
I hope that boy just wasn't read in.

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
06 February, 09:14
garrett ziegler is a smart kid - but that was not easy to hear. no indication that there is "a plan."

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 February, 09:21
In response Daisy Danielle to his Publication
Just a "hypothesis "