Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
This theory popped a few times recently. Thoughts?
06:59 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
06 December, 02:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Here is the full 13 minute video and chanel it is from. https://youtu.be/XlOUXiyi2...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 December, 11:55
fact is, we don't know the facts but do wonder if we're being prepared to find out? It's all so bizarre but when i think of all the possibilities my mind can only go so far. raises more questions than answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
06 December, 09:22
For some time now, I’ve felt this theory was the case. It helps explain the empty cities pictured in the late 1800’s. Mind you we are supposed to believe all the megalithic structures were produced by horse and carriage technologies at the time?! Right… Nothing adds up the way they tell us it should. What’s even real anymore? Anything?! I think EVERYTHING is/has been a complete lie all along.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
06 December, 06:53
Fascinating read on Wiki about the 1890 US Census Records that were burned up in 1921 in a fire . Tabulated by the first hole punch machine (way before IBM) and not humans. According to Wiki the US population grew exponentially by 1900, especially in the Western states of the US. That's a big ole - hmmm???? We will never know where those cabbage patch/orphan train babies went to and what occupation they were holding in 1890.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 December, 06:09
Fascinating! I used to look through old postcards in markets/junk & antique shops in my teens to find the bizarre ones...I remember seeing some like those.
Didn't VK post a question recently about how many 'real' people are on earth?

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 December, 05:26

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 December, 05:27
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
left is a dolphin
right is a human

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 December, 05:08
Makes total sense to me
The cabbage and stork more than anything
As I child I would listen to this tape a song I loved said something like this, children were singing it: "the stories of cabbages and storks have no evidence at all, my mama made me and I am the happiest of all" 🎶🎵
None of these cabbages stories was alive in our grandparents homes, the kids would see their mama pregnant and knew the babies were in there, very simple, very natural...

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 December, 05:07
maybe relating to adrenachrome harvesting? which maybe has been a thing longer than we realize?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 December, 09:48
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Of course it has. 😱😡

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 December, 11:49
Wild idea here - could it be bodies grown for soul scalping? #Simpsons
In other words souls are captured at death via last breath and then they need a body, which is grown, for them to inhabit .

Just Diana @Diana19
05 December, 11:16
It's such a way out there theory that it just could be possible. There had to be a bigger agenda besides just replacing ppl in the spotlight. That would also explain clones...no souls... satanic ideologies and worship and the AI's could be the guards to keep replacing the clones as they drop over...Stepford Wives?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 December, 08:52
World's Fair Edition (The Notebook) - YouTube

Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!*This channel is not paid by any third party to promote anything* If you like this video, or any of my p...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 December, 12:12
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Fascinating!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 December, 08:46
Wow! 🤯
At this point anything is possible. Whatever the truth is humanity needs to know it.

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
05 December, 08:25
was intrauterine pregnancy even a part of the original divine plan slash template..

was intrauterine pregnancy even a part of the original divine plan slash template..

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 December, 08:24
Ide Bet We Would find out if we had access To the Library under the Vatican🧐

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 December, 08:13
Humanity must re-educate itself now. The benevolent intergalactic community will now re-order the present 'structures' in accordance with the laws of nature. The Deep State Elites are the founders of the anti-life ideology, originally spawned from the reptilian mind of exterrestrials. It is the spirit of selfishness, greed and complacency, which does not respect any natural law. Its sole purpose was the destruction and genetic engineering of mankind.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 07:49
Alrighty then! Now some dots are connecting with the orphan trains and incubators at World Fairs. 😮

Someone also told me a guy who says he's a Pleadian claims
there are FAR fewer Humans than we think. Far Fewer!!

Thank you for sharing!! 💞

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 December, 07:48
Holy shit that was CRINGE!!! Yes kind of goes along with the Mud Flood theories and Tataria and Divergents reset of humanity in the late 1700s and/or early 1800s wtf with all the Incubators and Orphanages? And these post cards are beyond bizarre...Wtf?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 December, 07:36
Hmmm... don't really know what to make of that.

Not Important @Notimportant
05 December, 07:34
cabbage patch silent movie, long before dolls 👀

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
05 December, 07:31
Holley Wood
Queen Elizabeth
there's a topic
🧐

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
05 December, 07:18
If you're old like me, then you might remember the Christmas stampedes for Cabbage Patch Dolls. Each one came with a birth certificate and adoption papers. Was there a hidden message in that product?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Red Man @2PillarPortal
05 December, 07:39
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Epstein.. baby farms
Skippy.. Carrots = Gitmo prisoners
pizza gate

nice connection..

https://youtu.be/b0suK0Fl8...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 December, 06:18
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I remember...& I thought it was really weird, never wanted one, let alone play with the ones my friends got.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 December, 07:11
Have to say KANYE's (YE) weird behavior of late is a good possibilty.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
05 December, 07:06
future proves past?