Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Trump said he wants the legitimate election winners to lead the country.

I cringe when I hear that like when people call our Republic a democracy.

The Constitutional U.S. Republic was created to allow men to be the self-determined leaders of their own destiny; free to find and create it within the respective law for themselves.

Why do we call those we elect to hold the offices of Public SERVANTs as leaders? More mind play. They all are servants, except the President does lead the Military; not the citizens.

Words are powerful and they create spells.

I'm a grown adult who has developed and run my own businesses and raised a family and I don't need or want a leader/nanny gov. I want to live a self-governed life based on spiritual disciplines and values.

The God within my heart knows my path best and I follow that guide. I believe the founders felt the same way.

If we want a shift, we have to shift how we speak-code reality.
03:19 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
05 December, 04:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Hopefully in our future political office will be as sought after and glamorous as jury duty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 05:18
In response Water Mark to his Publication
as it should be!!!!!!!!👍🙏🥂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396