Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 December, 01:16
A redone election...

POTUS on TRUTH Social 12:43pm & 1;06pm Eastern

23m Delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 December, 01:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
144 for you!

and glad to see you back around here again.
hope all is well.
01:53 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
05 December, 02:13
Juan just talked about Admiral Rogers.

05 December, 02:10
Thank you yes all good and you too I hope! AU has been real slow for some reason after an upgrade, forced me to Twitter a lot the past couple of months. Trolling mainly :) which is nostalgic and can be fun, heck of a lot people starting to awaken over there and many not nonetheless. God seems to have steered me there for the past couple months. Love the AU Family, thanks to @vincentkennedy for steering me here to AU at the end of 2020 before the Twitter purge, not sure what would have become of the Digital Me if not for VK, AU, you and all the rest, God's Plan not mine. I would say to myself as a normie (sort of never really one) "could not have planned this if I tried" now it is more clear than ever as to the "how".

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 December, 02:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
For many of us honestly...
Meant to be! :)

+ doing the work on twitter is good, too.
again, just happy to see ya here as well.