Glorious Son Of The Father Of Heaven=352
The One Whom Is On The Right Hand Of God=352
I'm With You My Children. Do Not Fear=352

Called Of God, Please Remember Who You Are=352
I Have Chosen You Out Of The World=352
We All Need You To Love Yourself=352
Love Your Neighbor As Yourself=352

Psalms One Eighteen Twenty Two=352

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 11:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
this 352 gematria great💓am grinning, love these warriors, yep the ones i’ve prayed for, and words for me too, “called of God please remember who you are, i have chosen you out of the world, we all need you to love yourself.” auntie m, your gematria stories are gifts💖💖💖ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 December, 03:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
TFNAPCTDISINFORMATIONLIESRUSSIARUSSIARUSSIAHOAXESSCAMWMASSSIVEWIDESPREADFRAUDDECEPTIONPERIGHTTHEWRONGOFOOLSSTOLENELECTIONSMAGA=1519

All Media, Even Social Media Is Under The Ownership And Control Of Jewish Wealth. We Have Been Lied To Our Entire Lives And Our Government Is A Special Kind Of Stupid=1519

See, Trying To Force People To Live A Lifestyle They Don't Want To Is Never Going To Work. Jews, Stop Promoting Degeneracy To Destabilize My Nation=1519

President Donald J Trump: We Will Not Be Silenced. We Will Not Be Intimidated. We Will Not Go Quietly Into The Night. We Will Not Surrender. We Will Fight=1519

And If I Have The Gift Of Prophecy And Understand All The Sacred Secrets And All Knowledge And If I Have All The Faith So As To Move Mountains But Do Not Have Love I Am Nothing=1519

Emotions May Change Like The Weather So Think In Longer Terms Than The Present Situation When It Comes To Relating With Others And Forgive One Another=1519

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 December, 01:57
just when we think how ridiculous their claims have been, they just took it to a whole Nother level lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 December, 01:54
One would rhink this farse of a lie would only backfire and make the unconstitutional supportive woke back him. 🙄

Anne Green @Anne72
05 December, 01:52

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
05 December, 01:50
first areest will shock the world

This is all talk now and they are panicking they need him removed now could this be wht kicks off hs arrest