Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
05 December, 08:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lots of digging here. Thanks for the info Doq, much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
05 December, 06:22
😎Timing is everything...must be Doq's job

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
05 December, 06:04
Next on my agenda is to dig on electronic health records, tracked by [them] and pulling licensing for Dr's

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 December, 04:49
😎Thank you.

1776 ... @IGG1776
05 December, 04:46
👊

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 December, 04:22
Nice! I am on it, Doq!👍🏻

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 December, 04:41
I will.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
05 December, 03:49
hmnn
interesting
looks like some morning reading once this night shift is over
🧐

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 December, 03:27
What Bit hos hand????

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 December, 04:50
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Probably pulled his dogs tail again after getting out of the shower, because ya know, that's something we all do 🙄

Night Shift @kekerista
05 December, 03:23
Looks like I'm putting on a pot of Joe.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 December, 03:30
In response Night Shift to her Publication
@kekerista tried tagging you on a post..night shift.... @administrator is there any way we can do we go here?... koba...would be great to find ppl

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 01:59
First time looking at this document . . . Oh Lord . . . He is one busy man, lol. I can't handle this tonight. Is there anything in particular you want to focus on? This document is huge and very thorough. I don't think I will ever stay in a motel or hotel again. Cameras are everywhere. Have a huge headache now. See you all tomorrow.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 12:50
Nana actually feels a bit sorry for whom ever did this report, a lot, LOT of work went into this.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 December, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it is incredible. so well put together. its been out for awhile. i have skimmed over but kinda afraid of what I'll see. 😭

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 December, 12:36
I was about to go to sleep...but not now

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 December, 12:41
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
lmao... 🤣🤣🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 12:53
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
528 or 432 hz music and clear mind. Empty mind sleep right away, or if that doesnt work take yourself on a vacation, imagine in your mind the whole trip every detail to a place you love the mostest.
unless physical issue these usually work.

Red Edge @Rededge
05 December, 12:35
Lots to read
thank you