Law & Physics @physics171
04 December, 12:18
Energetic attachments, being unlawful, corrupted choices, against our collective life force, addictions, EGO, Narcissism, lying, cheating, doing fraud, ancestral memories, corrupted DNA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 12:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
AWFUL
Is this what makes some people commit crimes, abuses?
Does that exonerate transgressors?
Where is free will in the equation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 12:31
In response Every Time to her Publication
So awful, people are controlled by evil, choices to align with EGO is not a good thing.
Lots happening.
Choices made, choices kept?

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 02:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Choices kept? I've known a few people who made bad choices but later changed. A few, not many.

04 December, 05:36
Example choosing to take away sovereignty of another, and keep doing that?
Desoulment?

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 05:59

I had to look up the meaning of desoulment, as I've never heard of this word. I imagine one could spend a lot of time studying 'desoulment"
For starters, I found this link: https://medium.com/divine-...
However, I still don't have an educated reply.

04 December, 06:28
Here is another perspective.
Imagine wo/men have souls, ok, why does it seem as though not everyone has a soul or a question pops up "Do they even have a soul"?
what if part of our purpose to to build our Aura, through Love=truth=life force, wisdom, finding our bliss, enjoying adventures, our journey, not in a hurry, and to not bury our emotions, thoughts, feelings, pains, hurt traumas?
Ensoulment aligning with more purpose, providing for more inner-standing, balance, fun, enlightenment, are we capable of turning into a star?
Most certainly there are keys to unlock doors on our journeys, that would be amazing for humanity to be conscious of choices, positive, benevolent realities.
https://wakeup-world.com/2...

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 06:35

Thanks ☺️

Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it