NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 December, 04:57
So… who are Twitters Partners?👇👇👇
Elon Musk’s Twitter Buyout Backers: Who Are They & How Much ... - Yahoo!

https://finance.yahoo.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 December, 05:13
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Have a feeling this has something to do with why anons haven't been re instated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I'm slow to make this connection. Why would it contribute to the hold off on reinstating suspended accounts?
05:21 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 December, 05:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
maybe other people preventing it? idk

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 December, 05:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
ive had some problems with a couple things i tried to post. currently the out of the shadows video. idk why EM would block it and thought it was interesting that the issued statement included “partners” this is something new, so im looking at it a little. then there is also the fact that im still shadow banned. maybe its nothing and im way off

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 December, 05:40
I have a low-profile account and it's still shadow banned too. Whatever the reason for the delay, it must be big.