TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 December, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 December, 09:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
We did this also. No inoculations at all. Healthy baby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Organics @Organic
04 December, 03:51
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
did you have to fight for your birth plan to be honored?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 December, 04:04
In response Only Organics to her Publication
No. this was many years ago now. 19 and 15. At the youngests birth the pediatrician told me that my daughter had yellow tinted skin. I jested with her and told her that I am Hispanic and have yellow tinted skin and that was normal for our family. She reported off levels of bilirubin and threatened to keep her in the hospital. My husband who is a chiropractor told me to just stop. The assigned nurse verified that the levels were within normal range. God complex. We told her that we knew. She didnt bother. In her eyes she was disgusted but we knew better. No inoculations to this day.

Only Organics @Organic
that's wonderful glad to hear it!
04:16 PM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Organic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Organics, click on at the bottom under it