~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
I NEED YOU GUYS REALLY REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW.
I NEED YOU PRAYER WARRIORS TO PRAY LIKE YOU’VE NEVER PRAYED BEFORE.
THIS IS MY BROTHER AND I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY BECAUSE I USUALLY DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO FAMILY TEXTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY SOMETHING STUPID.
PLEASE PRAYER WARRIORS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER.
I CAN’T LOSE HIM.
04:12 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
06 December, 07:40
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
06 December, 03:26
Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to your brother.
God bless you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
06 December, 12:37
sending love and prayers for healing🙏🏼🙏🏼

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 December, 10:12
✨🙏🏼✨

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 December, 10:06
Praying for your brother.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 December, 09:25
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 December, 08:15
Please sweet Jesus, lay your healing hands on him. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 03:21
You're a good brother.💛🙏 Any update?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
05 December, 02:26
🙏🙏🙏

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 December, 02:07
May the hand of GOD touch and heal every fiber in your brother's vessel.

In the HOLY NAME of JESUS !!!

✝️❤️🔥

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
05 December, 02:07
Prayers, a constant stream of prayers.!!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 December, 02:03
start taking Fenbenzinol and you will be fine

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 December, 01:52
Praying for Your Brother and All of You!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 December, 01:43
Praying for your brother. It's been almost 24 hours, do you have any news? I understand it is very important to drink lots of water otherwise you will have back issue.🙏🙏🙏

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
05 December, 01:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I haven’t heard anything yet, but thanks for asking. As soon as I hear something, I’ll let ya know. He’s been sleeping a lot from the pain meds.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 December, 01:07
Prayers for your brother..❤️🙏May the Lord place a healing shield over his body.
God bless fren. ❤️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 December, 12:59
🙏🏼🤍

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 December, 12:48
Prayers for your brother. God Bless.

Pam Cassel @WindWillow
05 December, 10:59
🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
05 December, 10:55
🙏🙏🙏

Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 December, 10:53
Hi Theo ~ there is an EESystem in Swanton, an hour away. You might reach out to the contact and see what they can offer your brother to support his treatment. 🙏💗 🙏https://www.eesystem.com/g...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 December, 09:31
Love and prayers for your brother and you Theo. Praying for the Cures that our President Truthed about over the weekend🙏💙

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 December, 08:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 December, 08:17
🙏Prayers of healing.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 December, 08:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
05 December, 07:59
Praying healing and truth and light, and Armor of God, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 December, 07:20
Get your brother some Ivermectin!💖

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 December, 07:14
🙏🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 December, 06:27
Lord, heal her brother. Your eye is on the sparrow...... we KNOW YOU WILL HEAL YOUR children. amen

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 December, 06:16
praying for you and your family… God is good always. Time to trust Gods plan , dont worry because God has got you and your brother in his loving arms .