OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
I am not inciting violence, I am merely asking questions. I have never even so much as laid my hands in an aggressive manor on another human being, nor would I ever, but I am not most people. I leave the Vengeance for God. You should too, everyone should live in peace. Live and let die, but I suspect this is not the way things will go. Military will be waiting to open fire if things get out of control, but I feel, God intends to shake things up with a little chaos. Everyone things God wants peace, and he does, but did he not allow the most heinous violence to occur already ? Sure he did. God is in control, I'm just reading between the lines. Very rational , level headed people, who have lost children, family, Infants, Stillborn . Fathers and mothers, Regular people who have experienced loss, their family murdered by the authority figures they once trusted , Doctors and Nurses, Sanctioned by the Government. What happens when the normies realize their families were murdered for cash ?
02:35 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by OG_Khan_Solve4X in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OG_ Khan _ Solve4X, click on at the bottom under it