Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 01:19
This says it all!
No other words necessary!
Well actually 4 more words!

Nuremberg
Crimes Against Hunanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
04 December, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
January: You die and you go to hell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I understand and perhaps like you are like me but just dont let them really hold any of your karma.

When Nana posts about these evils it is for 2 reasons:
1 - to wake ppl up
2 - to help the Q team push the daily news narrative necessary to trip to the next required move or counter move to get us to the desired timeline ending.

I know some of my posts are forceful, but I hold no malice to any of these evils and I truly turn them over to God for judgement.
I do not allow their negative energy to stick to me nor change my perspective on positives.

If not for helping push the narrative all my posts would be positives & Nana so looks forward to the creating part of this so we an concentrate on more positive things.
02:31 PM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it