UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 December, 09:22
Only one paid the price... The way, the truth and the the life

"The term Christ Consciousness has gained much popularity today, with some adherents referring to themselves as Christians. While it is not my intent to be disrespectful towards anyone who holds to this concept, I do hope that, in the interest of spiritual truth – which I strongly maintain does exist and is knowable – that they consider the points presented here."
What, exactly, is Christ Consciousness? We find on this definition on the website of the Institute for Christ Consciousness:

“Christ consciousness is the state of awareness of our true nature, our higher self, and our birthright as children of God.”

The website, Center for Christ Consciousness website defines it as,

“[T]he highest state of intellectual development and emotional maturity.”

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. – (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Roll @LetsRoll
04 December, 09:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Expansion on theology led my path down a long winding road of digging and discerning. 🧬💓✨ Christ truly is within us. 💝 Imprinted. When I personally speak of Christ Consciousness, or Christos Sophia intention never is to take away from what Christ Alone has done for us. My intention is pure love for Christ, and learning truths to embody the Spiritual Gifts He has endowed us to share with and love on another to our full capacity for His Glory.
We are bits and pieces of all of those who came before us, they live through us in our DNA... our hearts... our akashic memories... Infinitely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Lets Roll @LetsRoll
04 December, 09:52
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen!
🙌💓🙌💓🙌

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 December, 09:54
In response Lets Roll to her Publication
Amein 🙏❤🙏