Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevinβ„’ @kevinjbuttner
07 February, 03:41
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Be greatful, brathers and sisters, we don't have an eternity that looks like theirs. God is the perfect judge. Praise His name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Micheal @freedom45
06 February, 11:54
they are sick 😑😑😑😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
06 February, 11:47
My first thought was What the h...... ? When we were not awake to their evil we may have not noticed what is right in your face but now you can see it straight away ! πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜²

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 February, 10:14

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
06 February, 08:27
I'd like to start a group called Children's Lives Matter. It will be just like BLM except the statues will be these ones and no innocent people will be injured.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 February, 08:09
🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 February, 08:09
WTAF. Really? I can't believe they are in statues. Now THESE are the statues that need to be destroyed.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
06 February, 08:08

Angela Martin @Marangela
06 February, 08:06
Sick, corrupt B.....ds!