Jes King @jes_US
oOo I spy with my RIDDLE eye. .. .

“what has a tongue but cannot talk gets around a lot but cannot walk?”.

and so it begins 3,²,1
07:45 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 10:42
In response Jes King to her Publication
Well given that some are not enjoying themselves and see fit to declare that I am consuming energy unnecessarily, let me be very clear.
When some go hard I go harder... I'm not to be trifled with, I'm here to love, lead And relight ChrisT JesuS fire within US all.
We are far past the time of mosey down the path...
and YES, we are required to still "walk it out",
that is true...
Not much more to that statement that is true quite frankly.
Do not sleep, for the task ahead is barbarous.
Hear me now.

The answer is tongue.
33 Then he cut out the tongue of that godless man, promising to feed it bit by bit to the birds and to hang up his head opposite the Temple, as evidence of what his foolishness did for him. 34 Everyone there looked up to heaven and praised the Lord, who had revealed his power and had kept his Temple from being defiled.

Now do Luke IamJason ... I'll wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 11:45
Luke Like Jesus
Jesus Liked Luke
Jesus is Love & 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 December, 11:45
Eye the spy, that you?

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 10:10
The voice of God inside?
the lil' Jesus in our hearts minds and souls ???

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 09:40
❤️💥👍😃🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 09:05
A snake!!!

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 09:47
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
nooopE....keep trying.
I wish other would "play" with US.

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 08:36
a hint maYbe.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 09:04
listen sister this is making my TBI brain hurts you know what's funny is, the riddle is a rhyming riddle and when a riddle is a rhyming riddle he gets a little little hard. the rhyming thad me stymied. but this hint is a mint. furthermore, I am sharpens iron. and iron sharpens I am. i get 3 trys first try:
a Blacksmith ?