Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 December, 11:53
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 December, 03:42
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
There is a little universe inside it or alternate, it's from Men in Black?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 December, 12:42
On target, and it's just up to all to see what the truth is. It is, after all, called Earthly experience. Those who ascends are really the ones who's done their inner-work to gain that next level, golden ticket, towards this Earth/Spiritual school.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
03 December, 12:30
yes movie
and
what if the whole #TwitterFiles being “aired” was [them] being able to air what they did—-
done.
and as it goes unpublished it remains just that—-
it aired

NEO ONE @Neo
03 December, 12:30
Well, and exactly this kind of karma does not exist, what that [they] believe.
The devil probably told [them].
Well, shit happened.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 December, 12:29
That’s my husband’s favorite movie. They were right about the news being fake and the real news in the tabloids.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
03 December, 12:20
what movieis this from ? I was thinking Ghostbusters

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 December, 12:26
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
I'm not sure. Maybe someone else knows?

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
03 December, 12:35
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
From what I've gathered, it appears to be from Episode 1 of "The Phantom Menace".

https://www.nme.com/news/f...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 December, 12:18
Exactly.

For instance, it's "Baal/Bail" that gets you out of jail

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 December, 03:41
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
wow!