Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 December, 05:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Possibly, but look at it from another way. If she hadn't suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop (and it wasn't created in the first place) the sting operation to catch all the minor operatives would have been far less successful. I will reserve judgement on who was working for which side until the end of the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 December, 06:43
Amazing, like kameltoe saying she didn't push releasing antifa. HRC seams to think that all previous actions are not well documented and in the quivers of so many anons!
Are you back yet on blue bird??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
03 December, 12:29
Every time I see that name I see vijayjay 😬

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 December, 10:30
In response Evangelina to her Publication
🤣🤣yes yes

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 December, 12:05
Lol, she didn’t meet Killery. I will be so happy when these fake accounts and all of their lies are a thing of the past. Do they think we are stupid? I find these types of posts hilarious at this point.

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 December, 12:30
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
The date is 2014. I wouldn't doubt it.

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 December, 11:37

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 December, 11:36

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 December, 11:34
Didn't Elon fire her right away?