President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
03 December, 09:19
Wake-up Sheeple ! The Flu shot doesn't work either !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 09:26
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
The "Flu Shot" is probably the scamdemic jab in disguise. I have been warning people not to take it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
03 December, 10:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
God I hope not. My daughter had to get flu shot to enter nursing school in January. Thankfully in a red state she didn't have to get the jab. She is concerned about fertility mostly. I'm worried about it all.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
My mom got her flu shot even after I warned her not to. She hasn’t received the Covid jabs. I too am concerned what she actually received in this year’s flu shot.
10:23 AM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
03 December, 10:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I turned ti over to God. I think my daughter is meant to be a nurse so I went with the flow. She said the flu shot had been around a long time so she wasn't very concerned. But her arm was sore for 3 days. I have no experience with the flu shot so I don't know if that is normal.

Your Mom is older and used to trusting doctors. We have to let them make their own decisions on these things but advise where we can. Let us both give it to God and manifest they will both be fine. (I am already manifesting graduation in May of 2024!)