Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
In 2017 this man was told to go home to Hospice and say his goodbyes, but then he took advice from an Animal Vet and tried Dog Dewormer. 🤗
05:07 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
16 December, 06:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 December, 07:33
Pretty powerful testimony. Local news, next up national stations, and the people wake up. Glorious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
03 December, 11:46
I have been screaming this for over 2 years, nice to see the cures start to hit MSM

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
03 December, 01:21
In response Jared Carlson to his Publication
Yes, I tried to tell my sister about it to save my niece, but they refused to even consider listening to such silly BS. And she died. 😔

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 December, 05:32
Dirt Road Discussions on TG is going to be one of the greatest REDPILL to humanity ..I still cant beleive i waited this long to tune in...🙏❤️❤️🙏