Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
James Woods Is a True American Patriot!!

💥💥💥

"Do you know how old James Monroe ... was when he signed the Declaration of Independence? He was 18 years old! Eighteen years old, okay? John Adams was 19 years old. ... They were teenagers fighting for an independent way of life! Fighting for rights -- the most precious of which ... was the right to free speech.

And the government of the United States conspired to take my free speech and throw it in the gutter. And there's something they should fear more than anything they have ever imagined in their wildest dream. The most dangerous man to these corrupt, vile vermin is an American that's not afraid of them.

And Joe Biden, and all those rats that work with you at the DNC that closed down my speech, I am not afraid of you. And I'm coming for you."

💥💥💥

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
James Woods: Elon Musk may have saved America - YouTube

Actor joins 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' to react to reports the DNC ordered Twitter to remove the actor's tweets, telling the government, 'I am not afraid of yo...

12:27 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 December, 03:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
looks like there will be a lot of us who were silenced, suspended and thrown off twitter lining up behind Mr Woods 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 12:07
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 01:29
In response private account to his Publication
😊👊💥❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 December, 12:55
Yes he is. Great interview. Tucker just let him go.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 12:57
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
One of the best ever!❤️💥🔥😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 12:54
That was a fantastic interview 👏 💥🐸

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 12:56
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
💥🔥⚡👊❤️🙂