Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 February, 06:45
We are the Saviors of Mankind. But oh boy do I feel like the Destroyer of my own marriage right now. Since the last big fight and arguments with my husband 5 days have passed, where he did not speak with me... Except for food and Good Night. Today we took a walk and he finally started talking again. However very quickly it came to the subject that some day he wants to live away from this Blue State. And I said not Blue for long. And it went to Myanmar, and then how there will never be a Military Takeover in the USA. Back into arguments how I just repeat phrases. I cannot take it anymore! 😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
i am so sorry you are going thru this. thankfully, my husband shares the same views and concerns as me. his job carries him all over the country, so we talk and share links and articles with each other while he is gone. i hope yours will soon wake up. mayne for now, just turn to this group for conversation and questions. we are all here for eachother☺️
06:57 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hball in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Ball, click on at the bottom under it