Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
06 February, 12:32
Block and Fooked are 2 totally separate features.

Block whoever you want. However, be VERY careful with the 'Fooked' feature. It's ONLY for the nasty stuff. Abuse of it will just get you suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
06 February, 05:35
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thanks for the explination. I'm still trying to figure out how to look at comments without going to the top of the homepage when I get through reading them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
06 February, 06:11
In response Trinkie Trinkie to her Publication
arrow on right , pick show thread

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
I don't think I explained my problem correctly. I can get to the comments, however when I try go to back to the homepage it goes all the way back to the top of the homepage. Then I'm having to go through all the posts again to get where I was to look further down the homepage to look at mote posts.
06:56 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trinkie in this post can reply
illusion Confusion @illusionConfusion
06 February, 06:59
In response Trinkie Trinkie to her Publication
I have the same problem here. One of the reasons I'm not on here much. Very annoying.

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
06 February, 07:02
In response illusion Confusion to his Publication
I don't like having to start from the top every time I look at comments.