Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 February, 06:45
We are the Saviors of Mankind. But oh boy do I feel like the Destroyer of my own marriage right now. Since the last big fight and arguments with my husband 5 days have passed, where he did not speak with me... Except for food and Good Night. Today we took a walk and he finally started talking again. However very quickly it came to the subject that some day he wants to live away from this Blue State. And I said not Blue for long. And it went to Myanmar, and then how there will never be a Military Takeover in the USA. Back into arguments how I just repeat phrases. I cannot take it anymore! 😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nurse Esqueda @PatriotNurse
06 February, 06:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I try to talk to my Husband about everything I know, he laughs and baulks at me. So I stop talking about it because he will soon hear everything. (He is a middle of the road in politics kind of guy) Be patient, some don't have the instinct we have🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
The issue with him is he does not even want to hear any of it. He says what difference does all of this make in my own day to day life? Does it make you a better person? Does it make me write better music? At the end of the day we have to live our lives and make money to survive as it stands. Nothign of what I am involved with helps him or me personally.
06:53 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Nurse Esqueda to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
06 February, 06:59
We ARE living the same life!!!! My scenario to a tee! Virtual hug!!

Nurse Esqueda @PatriotNurse
06 February, 06:57
hmmm, that sounds like fear and total defeat. he may also not be able to hear or bare the truth because honestly for me, every truth was like a punch in the throat. I think he believes you and he just is protecting himself from the punch

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
06 February, 07:01
In response Nurse Esqueda to her Publication
I totally agree with that perspective...they can't control it so don't want to hear about it.