Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 November, 01:02
I have been so sick the past 3 days now. I can barely breathe, coughing nonstop, my body hurts. I have been taking HCQ and Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c….. could I ask for prayers for quick healing. Thank you! 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
28 November, 06:31
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
If you have not taken the JAB ,or boosted, try Chlorine Dioxide. It will KILL the Virus on contact. Look it up on telegram: the universal antidote .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 December, 11:40
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
I don’t have any of the jabs.. nope Never… were do I get that? still sick

02 December, 05:27
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
go to telegram and research Chlorine Dioxide. in the search engine type in the universal antidote. It will give you all the info you need - good luck!

05:31 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Deplorable_TEX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable TEX, click on at the bottom under it