--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Growing up my mom always told us of a brother we have out there. So about 3 years ago I went on a search for him on FB. Within 24 hours he was found. It was a miracle everyone said. He was so touched that I went out and found him. I take pictures all the time that I see him in my eyes. It's amazing the roads we go down and all they teach us. My brother was named at birth by my mom. It was a group on FB that saw my post as it went viral that did this very thing of reuniting children that had been separated or never met as in my case as I wasn't born yet. It was the birth name that my mother gave him that the adoption agency's keep on file that linked him to 2 people he could be. I received tons of very private information on both people and found my brother in Alaska. He is a fisherman who has his own salmon boat and business. It was so amazingly emotional being reunited. It was like two souls that were always meant to be together coming together again.

Don't we look alike?
01:38 PM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 01:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
What an Amazing Story!! Thank you for sharing this with us! I love these amazing examples of Hope & Love!! β€οΈπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 December, 02:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you so much. πŸ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 01:49
What a beautiful story! I'm so happy for you bothπŸ’ž

I found my bio dad at 16 (way before FB) He passed a year later at
42 of a heart attack. It was bittersweet. I no longer had to go through life wondering. God is so Good πŸ™Œ

02 December, 02:04
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I'm so happy you got to at least finally meet him. I'm sorry you only had one year But they are amazing soul reunions. Thank you! πŸ’

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 December, 01:43
Great story, glad you found that piece of your life that you needed!

02 December, 01:47
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 December, 01:42
What a fantastic story!!! I am so happy for you that you found himπŸ’œ You do look alike

02 December, 01:44
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you! It's like a piece of me has been returned that was always missing. Soul is so important. πŸ’