Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 December, 11:06
In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
01 December, 10:24
RattleTrap 1776 on telegram Had an incredibly in-depth analysis of what’s going on was 100% making sense. The Supreme Court case is optics. The number of people involved in this operation is mine blowing. We are operating under the law of war. I guess we should read the law of war manual ..Ukraine is starting tribunals in January. Who knows when we are… We’re not getting our country back until we know how to run it. ..I think we’re going to need a lot of civics teachers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
01 December, 08:51
I feel this... not easy, but keep praying someday the rewards will be worth the sacrifices.🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 08:34
so true..........................

"they" say you can't not teach empathy.. which is false.........
Empathy grows thru suffering.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Stop Complaining @TinaR
01 December, 08:27
PTSD yes, but it will pass. And when it does we will be stronger than ever.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
01 December, 08:16

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 December, 08:08

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 December, 08:04
Shell Shock.