Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
TODAYS CHEMTRAIL UPDATE: ITS LIKE THEY WANT US TO SEE, NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE. They used to be put here at night and you could hear the planes before the sun came up, but now its right when everyone is leaving for work and school.
09:57 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 December, 10:13
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
wont believe shit until the chem trails stop. and its the military doing it and they want our trust. FAT CHANCE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 December, 10:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 December, 10:09
When those things are thicker in the skies around here you can bet on a weather system coming through shortly

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 December, 10:11
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
WE GET HURRICANES IN FLORIDA.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
01 December, 10:09
This was last night in the SE, I've notice an increase in trails again after not seeing them for awhile

Susan Lyday @susanmly
01 December, 10:08
A crazy amount of them in SE Iowa this morning

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 10:05
It blows my mind how many pilots must be involved around the world not to mention the additional support teams that keep this agenda going. This is just ONE of the countless things [they] are doing! As usual in plain sight. My skies are clear blue but it is only a matter of time before the criss crossing chemtrails appear.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 December, 10:03
It’s the same where I live in Louisiana. Sometimes the sky look like Tik Tac Toe with the lines.

My quesion is: IF Patriots are in control..who and WTH are they spraying??

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 December, 10:03
Over my county a little over a month ago.

They used to be more discreet about it, but not anymore. I'd never seen it this bad before.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
01 December, 09:58