Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
NOT QAnon = It’s *Q Mil SOC*
Mr. Pool = [Phil Godlewski]
Pool Loop = PG is Fake MAGA
Grifts off Patriots i.e;
Receives $ from Advertising on Telegram
Silver (7K)
Water Filters (snake venom fear mongering)

PG, has inferred that he is the Real Edward Snowden and Knows 45 personally and is the original Captain of the Chan boards; but is
PG actually a New AEON?

Mr. Pool = Loop> aka PG

Smiley Face Avatar for Mr. Pool w/ *X’s* for eyes)
PG say’s Anon; like ‘Aeon’?

Smiley Face Killers
Aleister Crowley and the New Aeon
SYMBOLISM ~

https://www.rollingstone.c...
09:48 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
01 December, 11:49
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
01 December, 12:21
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 December, 10:42

Godly Man @WWCUE
01 December, 10:19
Umm. I’m going to have to wait to see how this plays out. He was not charged on this due to the witness taking the 5th. He has freely talked about this in lives. He admits he made a mistake in communicating with her.

Let’s see how this plays out. I don’t think I trust Rolling Stone or Daily Beast. we’ll see.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
01 December, 11:01
In response Godly Man to his Publication
He has woke up millions of people and created alternative avenues for good people to make money. Phil has went against every mainstream matrix narrative with educational videos to prove it. He has created his own future and helped many along the way. Jealousy is so sad. If people don’t see the big picture go back to the start and watch all of his videos. Not everything he reports as “intel” is for us. The bad guys are watching too and possibly react based on what they think is coming.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 December, 10:11
Whhhhhat?

Authentic Citizen @Socrates
01 December, 10:08