Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 December, 02:51
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Time is a revealing force--I am about two clicks away from
saying all this is a conditioning/distraction for the bringing
in of the "Beast system" aka--son of perdition--antichrist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
01 December, 11:37
So many still asleep. Yet, I keep hearing there are more good than bad in this world. 5 years after Q started posting, and still so many asleep makes it hard to believe there are not more bad than good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 December, 11:37
My view of people is forever altered as well.

But the best really is just ahead of us.

chore Toke @choretoke
01 December, 09:40
So true and when you find that person that’s an awakened one it’s like finding a Needle in a Haystack❗️😀

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 December, 09:26
Now and then I find an open curious mind in the crowd...not many but I cultivate that curiosity...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 08:48
Maybe its the area I live in (countryside) - but today I think more folk are actually aware than 3 years ago.

My battlefield in FB, and, I have noticed more positive response to things I post, and subjects I comment on.

3 years ago, it was dogpile tactics, hate and villification... now, it's likes and agreement, it gives me hope, that folk are starting to rub their eyes and look around themselves.

However, the stress of being in the physical presence of people has also grown in that time. Going into town is an exhausting experience now, and I am always glad to return to the peaceful, orderly, quiet home we have.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
01 December, 08:30
Agreed. . I feel exactly the same.

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 08:29
Clueless!!!!
They are everywhere we go.
When I share I ask the people if they have a computer to research
Look for yourself, don't believe me i'm just a messenger!