Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Bill Clinton Tests Positive for Covid-19, Says He Is “Grateful to be Vaccinated and Boosted”

Former President Bill Clinton, 76, on Wednesday said he tested positive for Covid-19 and is experiencing mild symptoms.

“I’ve tested positive for Covid. I’ve had mild symptoms, but I’m doing fine overall and keeping myself busy at home.” – Bill Clinton said.

“I’m grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, which has kept my case mild, and I urge everyone to do the same, especially as we move into the winter months.” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
08:56 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
30 November, 10:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I Hear Guantanamo has a fantastic cure for people of his caliber.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 November, 11:08
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
Yes, I believe it does.

These people are SICK!
You people are a DISEASE.
We, THE PEOPLE, are the CURE.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 November, 09:54
GONE!!! 🍊 🍊 🍊

30 November, 11:09
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Most likely he is already gone.

GONE!!! 🍊 🍊 🍊

GONE!!! 🍊 🍊 🍊

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 November, 09:13

30 November, 11:10
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
👍Great gif

Christy Curran @moonglow77
30 November, 09:13
😂 Billy Boy is dead ! Just more Bull shit from the SwampRats . realrawnews.com

30 November, 11:12
In response Christy Curran to her Publication
No, it's probably white hats letting us know he has "tested positive"

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 09:01
Hey Bill 👇 Big Mike wants to know 🤣

connie wright @cowri
30 November, 09:00
Put them out of our misery. Losers
9/10/2016 Bill 2021....

30 November, 11:14
In response connie wright to her Publication

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 November, 08:59
Gitmo Called...bye and good riddance!! 😠😡😈💩🔥

30 November, 11:15
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication