Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
01 December, 11:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Looks inviting🙏🏻🕊🐸❤️

On my journey in the wilderness😂it’s been chemtrails by day and drones by night...

God is Good🙏🏻✨❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 11:29
beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 December, 10:58
💓I'll be the 17th reply with 117 likes

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 10:40

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 December, 09:42
🙌🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 09:30
7:45
Spirit/Pres. Trump

Wow Fan that is sweet!

Nana loves a good fire on a chilly night!
Did you have some marsh mellows to toast?

This weather makes me wish I had a hot tub!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
01 December, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The wife and I bought the one from sams club VK recommended a few years back. Works fine. $500

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 December, 07:20
Beautiful ;)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 December, 01:25
wow!!!!!! Nice!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 December, 12:39
Nice! I love sitting outside, fireside. Soothing! 😊

Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 November, 11:52
https://youtu.be/mN3rDTAdM...
Shall we take a stroll? ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 12:02
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I just found this song recently. Isn't it sweet? (No matter who Taylor is.) Love the old clips.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 11:47
Who else is on the edge of their chair trying to zoom in 🙋‍♀️
😆

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 12:03
In response Evangelina to her Publication
LOL. An anon can never simply view a pic w/out studying every pixel.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 November, 11:39
I LOVE FIREPITS!

During the 22 Years I Spent Working at the Jail, I Supplemented My Income by Doing Landscaping. I Informally Referred to My Part-time Business as SACRED SPACES Plant and Stonescaping.

I Installed Stone Steps and did Flagstone and Paver Walkways and Patios, Along with the Appropriate Plantings; but My Favorite Projects were when I could Create Circular Flagstone Firepits so that Family and Friends could Gather Together in a Circle and Share Time with One Another.
During the Course of the Past 15 Years I have Installed Firepits Similar to the One Below--Ranging in Size from 10 Feet to 17 Feet
in Diameter. My Work is More Precisely Fitted and I Vary the Siza and Shape of the Stones to Create a Visual "Swirling" Effect
I Always Used Multi-Colored Flagstone from Fond du Lac Wisconsin that Complimented any Field Rock Features that May or May Not have Accompanied a Given Project.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 December, 09:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Beautiful!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 December, 10:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I tried to create something like this and failed miserably 🤣 Ive been using a chimnea that is severely cracked and held together with wire 😬
Great job, it looks wonderful 💝

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 November, 11:17
I would love to share a campfire with you and the fam.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 12:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Maybe we will at Anon Island.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 November, 09:23
I wanna come too!!!🙌 I got marshmallows...!😉

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
30 November, 08:56
BURN THEM ALL.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 08:53
I woke up to Telsa in the sky and EBS 😜 one day it will be the right one 👊🐸👊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 November, 11:19
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Pretty big storm you recorded. I heard quite a few BOOMs as well.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 12:24
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I don't need to preach to you about grounding. Amazing how soothing the sound of rain is. Thanks for the share.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 November, 08:51
NOTHING LIKE A NICE CAMPFIRE AND STARRY NIGHT, THATS WHY I GAVE MY DAUGHTER AND FAMILY MY HOUSE AND LIVE AT THE CAMP

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 12:05
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Good Papa. Nature is the best teacher.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 November, 08:48
Kennedy blue skies! So pretty! 💕it