BOOM

Bill Clinton - COVID POISTIVE!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/11...
06:39 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
30 November, 07:31
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
More like syphilis as well. Thanks, Kris.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
30 November, 07:29
Should that read died from HIV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 08:16
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Hang them all 👆

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 08:18
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 November, 07:18
I'm surprised it's not monkeypox.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 November, 07:21
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😆Come to think of it, so am I!

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
30 November, 07:13
WTF? So who's writing this text? I thought Bill Clinton was executed along with Hillary a couple years ago!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 November, 07:15
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
I agree, stories like these make us look crazy

30 November, 07:21
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
👇

Real Raw News has the death recorded in 2021, if one uses logic and the Blackouts that are coming with the EBS, they have to have the tribunals and the executions to have happened already in order to have them ready for the broadcasts.

This perhaps is to draw attention to him again and the clone/bad/actor and public show. Think about it! There are still some that do not believe and have to be shown, so they are, they are being lead to the end of the story, so to speak.

No worries!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 November, 06:41
Military Tribunal Convicts Bill Clinton
June 24, 2021

“We obtained these photographs courtesy of Ghislaine Maxwell,” Vice Adm. Hannink said. “And we have many more.”
“She rolled on me?” Clinton blurted.
“Indeed she has."
Before he could finish his objection, Vice Adm. Hannink maneuvered to a laptop at the prosecutor’s table and rapped on the keys. A moment later, the face of Ghislaine Maxwell, live via a ZOOM call from her 6X9’ foot holding cell in a NY prison, appeared on screen. She corroborated the prosecution’s arguments, claiming she had personally witnessed Clinton have sex with 23 different minors between 1995-2016.
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Bill Clinton Dead at GITMO
September 26, 2021

Bill Clinton Death Ruled a Homicide, Death by Poison
September 30, 2021

30 November, 06:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes! :-)

30 November, 06:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes! :-)