Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 01:07
Wait til EM tells governments they can’t block Twitter because it’s running on Starlink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That was what had Nana grinning when I first heard the threat from apple, couple that with the rumor of the cell phones he rumored to have already produced
05:17 PM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
30 November, 05:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I would jump ship in a heartbeat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Mason @Bluewillow

Blu Mason @Bluewillow

Jay Jay @JustMe
30 November, 05:28
Do you think apple back peddled like mad....deals done 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 06:05
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
Apple knows that Musk does not need them would be my opinion.
They know what Starlink is!
"THEATER"

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 November, 06:24
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
I think they back peddled