#teamanons

Why is Byedan renting cars for his motorcade? πŸ˜‚

We all know why πŸ˜‰
12:51 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 November, 01:19
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Nantucket has an airport smaller than the one in my home town. Jackson Hole. Because of the size, large aircraft can not be flown in..especially large craft carrying vehicles. Soooooooooo we have rental cars available. I personally have a small rental business that does very well, here in Jackson Hole...it's the NORM for VIPs to use our services...When Cheney was VP, both Bush and himself, as well as, all Secret Service used RENTAL CARS. Same as when Melania flew in. Again, RENTAL cars.

Why one caught fire and the others followed does sound a little fishy, however, because I am in the business I pay attention to "recalls". The first to catch fire was under a recall for a faulty battery harness that could catch fire. It had yet to be repaired.

Let's seriously look at both sides before we just us that ASS U Me word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 November, 02:25
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
No matter what the reason - how the hell did that happen to 5 rental cars at once?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 November, 01:10
fishy as hell - no way 4 cars - different kinds of cars all caught on fire at the same time

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 November, 12:56
Because rental cars for the Secret Service is a perfectly normal thing.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 November, 01:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Good point! I was thinking the electric angle, how those seem to burst into flames every day.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 November, 01:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yep, in a small town is a "perfectly normal thing". Seriously...it is!!

Not every airport is equipped to handle large planes, especially ones that carry vehicles. That is a fact!!!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
30 November, 12:56
"hertz"

🀣

perhaps they didn't refuel to top??? 😜

Much Love Many Blessings πŸ™πŸŒΉ

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 November, 01:00
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
πŸ˜‚