Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Did anyone capture the last 4 Q drops before they were removed, especially the last one? I meant to ss them yesterday but was so sick I forgot and asked God to deal with it. All 4 of the drops were removed. It was the tone of the Q drops that was full of anger. So didn't like the tone of them. Looks like someone had hacked the board. They used the last few drops to construct the new drops. This morning I reloaded the page before ss and they disappeared.

Someone needs to tell them DON'T MESS WITH Q!
09:58 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
30 November, 11:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I can see all drops through 4966. All the new ones got deleted. The last drop was rather disturbing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 November, 10:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
angela saw shit we didnt it seems . if i trust anyone , its her with these things . truly

30 November, 11:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I see everything through 4966 nothing newer.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 November, 10:29
I got these! 🥰🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 November, 10:34
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
They are still showing on Qalerts! 🥰🙏🏼
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...
and here:

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 November, 10:25
i have two ! Im sure simeone here has them all to share again for us Angela

30 November, 11:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I can see this one.