mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 08:39
I think many of the unvaxxed pray for the vaxxed.

I pray the unvaxxed can be protected from shedding.
I pray there might be cures for the shedding, their blood clots. and other side-effects
I pray that an entire generation has not been sterilized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
28 November, 08:54
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I pray they aren't putting Graphene in our food and water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
28 November, 09:31
In response Violet *** to her Publication
They are!!! Its in all of us! Be we are already learning how to fix it! Its ok, and we will help them! ❤️

Only people mentioned by Organic in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
30 November, 09:16
In response Only Organics to her Publication
So many things! Heavy metal detox, ivermectin, ACC, NAC, real food, meditation, grounding, LOVE and anything that would improve celluar communication! We have to nurture the micro environment that helps the electricity flow through our bodies! But from your name you know this! Think of how little the masses really know about healing? Imagine when we all work together to collectively heal!!! Its gonna be amazing! ❤️