Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Illinois is among states with COVID emergency orders in place😡

What a ‘state of emergency’ declaration does👇

Money and messaging are not the only reason a governor makes such a declaration. It also allows governors to sidestep certain federal and state laws.
An example: it temporarily frees up the state from complying with everything from federal transportation laws to meeting quorum requirements for public meetings of health officials

For instance, the declaration suspends certain regulations to allow state agencies and school districts to move around competitive bidding processes to do things like buy cleaning supplies. It temporarily changed licensing regulations that usually protect who can conduct a test for something like coronavirus. It gave the state health commissioner new powers to alter the state’s sanitary code

It makes it easier for local governments to make their own emergency proclamations

https://www.msn.com/.../il...
06:46 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 November, 07:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Fatman IS An Evil Cheating Kenite.

Fatman IS Unconstitutional
AND
His Demands,
His Declarations,
His Mandates...🙄
ARE ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I Did Not Comply With His
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Bullshit
In The Past,
AND
I Will NOT Comply
In The Present And Future. 💕🙏💕

Arrest The Traitors!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 November, 08:50
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Lord I hope they publicly arrest both Pritzker & Lightfoot🤞🙏🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 November, 06:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Looks like big P has soon plans. 🤬