Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Dawn Miller @girrl
01 December, 12:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So, both my girls went to "extended" daycare as I worked two jobs, but I could and did watch every minute of their days on video.... given freely by the extended daycare provider. Of course, that was back in the day 1984-1988, where we had real care providers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 December, 12:11
My parents would come to our classrooms unannounced, and sit in the back of my room to listen to the teachers.

Restore how it was before Yuckies stole and changed our schools.

One room School Houses with several ages are advantageous for ALL school Children.

My Grandparents early 1900's K-3 school books were equivalent to my junior high / early high school books in the 1970's.

Yuckies have done everything on purpose to destroy proper learning...they are the Destroyer of truth.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Dispatch Evildoers OFF Terra Firma.
β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
30 November, 07:18
WHAT ABOUT RATHER TO HIRE PEOPLE WITH INTEGRITY AS TEACHERZ INSTEAD OF BAT SHIT CRAZY ONES? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IF YOUR SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL GULLAG IS TO BUILD EVEN BETTER DIGITAL GULLAG...

THEN YOU DEFINITEDLY DESERVE DIGITAL GULLAG.