Elle Truth @DivaMommy
While the half empty shelves have been disheartening lately I am noticing that more and more brands are adding either GMO Free options or full on Organic options. Spaghetti Sauce is where I really started seeing the turn as another national brand casually brought out a NON-GMO variety. Then crackers, and more and more. This is great news for us label readers who have felt the restrictions and loss once awakened to the garbage that was most of our food. Keep going back to items you thought were lost to you forever, for they are appearing in safer forms now.
12:53 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DivaMommy in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 December, 10:42
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
I was hoping this would happen!

Still troubled about the word, "Bio-Engineered" on Hellman's Mayonnaise and other products. I've tried making my own mayo (ehhh---), have bought organic when it was on sale/clearance (always checking dates).

To look up "Bio-Engineered" makes it sound all safe and progressive! I don't believe that. Might you know what's up with that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
01 December, 09:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Just that, like you I wouldn't want to consume it. Mayo is a trick, no? I found an amazing one a couple years ago that was organic but tasted like Miracle Whip (I like the 'tang') but they went out of business. :( All organic store ones taste stale even when not. As the meme goes: I spend 95% of my time at the grocery store reading labels and then putting the items back on the shelf. Someday i think it will change. What an opportunity to have someone open a chain of truly non-GMO/Organic items - all vetted so that you did not have to read the labels. They would only be allowed in the store if they qualified. I would shop there for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396