Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 01:07
GiaMarinetti

Finally ordered it and just received
now gotta figure it out 😁

was little apprehensive after I read
FTX guy bought out or into Ledger...

gotta be better than leaving on uphold I would imagine.

ty for the information my dear great day ❤☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 01:13
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I wish you well. You CAN do it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
ty gonna dry my darndest...
need to set it up lock in safe with easy directions for my Husband he is worse than me w this stuff and has no clue I even buy crypto ☺️
02:49 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 02:55
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
If I can do it, you can do it. Just this past weekend I wrote my seed phrase down again, so now I have 2 copies. I couldn't find my original and I was Freaking Out. Once I got my hands on it, yeah well I now have 1 copy in my safe as well. Did you happen to see the video I posted last week on how to transfer XRP from Uphold to Ledger? Not sure if you have XRP or not but if you do, it's a great video.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 03:09
no I did not...
yes why I got the ledger...
i will try to find it ty so very much ❤🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 03:27
not finding it but I gotta do some running shortly...
was it a Repost ?