Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
29 November, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 November, 10:07
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
I have always loved this Patriot πŸ˜‚, since my first trip to Williamsburg VA when I sat in his seat at the House Of Burgesses at 10 years old! πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

He is one reason I became so interested in History (and a Minor in History)!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 10:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Ah that's amazing! He was an amazing god fearing man who was a constant to Freedom, Liberty and Gods mission!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 November, 10:20
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
I still remember that Trip so clearly! I have been back, that first trip back in time, has never left my memory! Those AMAZING Patriots!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™Œ

Speaking of amazing Patriots you might enjoy this decode of EM's picture he posted yesterday
https://rumble.com/v1xucns...
11:13 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Lee, click on at the bottom under it