Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Even though I feel fatigued I am ready to operate at maximum thrust. Escape velocity from [their] prison planet system.
10:54 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 November, 09:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏❤️😃👍💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 November, 02:14
ME TOO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 12:18
Nana worked for local govt for decades.
The best and most freeing thing in my life was being able to leave that arena yrs ago.

I honestly would not wish a life in politics on my worst enemy, yet here I am again.
Not that I want to be involved in politics AT ALL but the alternative FOOKS UP mine & my children's very existence going forward.

This WILL NOT work without love and compasion
&
Humans WILL NOT evolve without truth, commuication skills, and cooperation!
F-A-C-T-S!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 November, 12:13

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
30 November, 12:12
Amen!!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
30 November, 11:52
We are with you. Ready to finish this.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 November, 11:35
YES! No turning back now. We exit together 🙏❤️

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 November, 11:57

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 November, 11:53
Ditto YES YES YES!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 November, 10:11
I feel exhausted as well, but I will be by your side until the end.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 November, 10:03

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 November, 09:38
Ready!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 November, 09:38
so with you…lfg🔥👊❤️

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
29 November, 09:10
yes

Nada ... @Nada
29 November, 09:00
ditto…i’m so tired and worn down mentally…but all i’ll need is a spark, and we’ll know when it comes.

then all the pent up frustration of the past decade will be unleashed

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 November, 08:25
The last couple of days I've been feeling really tired, but that's not going to stop me. I'm not going anywhere. I know things are happening that we can't see and I can feel a shift. I believe the white hats are winning and in the end God Wins. I just pray it's over soon. 🙏🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 November, 08:19
Yes, yes, yes... I can feel it physically, emotionally and spiritually... Things are about to break wide open..🙏

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 November, 07:33
I am feeling energized and full of anticipation because i think we are about at the tipping point. Huge stuff coming out about EVERYTHING. The pot boileth over.

🎼🎵I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh Lord, oh Lord🎶

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 November, 07:06
On same page Martin.👍

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 November, 01:55
did u ever see a large black panther in your travels ive read several stories about big cat sightings on your island

Ken Mac @KenMac
29 November, 01:37
All the way — and then some. 👍

And then just a little bit more … 😀

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 November, 11:19
💫💫💫😇

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 November, 11:01
Worn to a nub. I expect a massive adrenaline rush when I hear/see an EBS. Coffee & Cannabis keeping me afloat.

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
29 November, 11:00
Anti Entropy here we come

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 November, 10:59
I'm felling the same. Kinda thinkin' that with this Elon twitter stuff goin' on, that more and move are waking up and others are getting more pissed, lol, might be pullin' at our energy. Just a simple awareness can help vibe us up a little.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 November, 10:55
Get some plain epsom salt if your not diabetic, and for others reading this can't do it if you are pregnant either. BUT soak for like forty five minutes the first time, dump the whole bag in.