Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Leona Course @Mama66
29 November, 10:00
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Chemtrail in the background we are hearing more jets overhead as far as we have heard they are coming out of an Air force to the south of us! The snow here has had a yellow color to it in places! ????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leona Course @Mama66
29 November, 10:00
Chemtrail in the background we are hearing more jets overhead as far as we have heard they are coming out of an Air force to the south of us! The snow here has had a yellow color to it in places! ????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 November, 09:53
❤️💥👍🙏😃

White Bread @Southernwhitebread
29 November, 09:47
i think someone may have pointed in the right direction. He agreed to be outspoken he's going to need help with his kids. Their witches of the highest order the Kardashians are.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 November, 08:06
I hope and pray Ye is truly awesome but beware of false prophets I guess..

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 November, 08:11
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Trump is the only one I have full faith in.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 November, 11:31
@IAM13888 This is why I disagreed with you the other day.. I don't think Kanye is crazy, just sometimes has a way of saying things the wrong way. This Kanye is way more put together.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 November, 10:03
Didn’t He Just Bring A White Supremist To Mara-Largo? Why? Don’t Trust Him Yet!!

29 November, 10:16
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I don't trust anyone, but I like Ye.

29 November, 10:17
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Aren't all white people White Supremists? 🙃😂

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 November, 10:03
Didn’t He Just Bring A White Supremist To Mara-Largo? Why? Don’t Trust Him Yet!!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
29 November, 09:49
dude being humble and kind

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 November, 09:35