House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 February, 05:00
I can't believe it… George News just posted this on Telegram I need the rest of the pictures… This one is hard to zoom in on... I was trying to get them on Twitter along time ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 05:01
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
What is this we're looking at here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
this is a photograph taken aboard the mercy ship… It was taken by George news… Their original Twitter account was taken down a while back so I didn't have access to the photos… It's very interesting that they posted it today because the patient in this photograph has a strange animal like ear… There are other photographs out there and I'm quite sure will be seeing more....this is a hard photograph to zoom in on… I'm sure there are some digital soldiers out there that will be posting more photos.
05:05 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 05:13
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Here I zoomed it as much as I could. Sorry for the pixilation.