Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
They really do want to destroy Musk! The smell of panic in the air is glorious!!

The pic behind Tucker. 🤣🤣🤣
09:17 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Aussie Mik @AussieDigitalSoldier
01 December, 05:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😂🤣😂Lefty's in meltdown too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
29 November, 02:05
[Tim Cook] 🍎 ceo show inbound

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 November, 12:56
I don’t access Twitter or Fakebook with the app.

Patti Hart @InviteTheLight
29 November, 11:13
I wonder why??? 😱😏

29 November, 11:03
Uhm, VK, it’s been 14 hours. Are you doing sketchy sh*t? Doo Dah, Doo Dah!

29 November, 11:03
Uhm, VK, it’s been 14 hours. Are you doing sketchy sh*t? Doo Dah, Doo Dah!

29 November, 10:56
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 November, 11:00
Did you catch the 'Libertarian nonsense' part.
🤣😂🤣😂

These people are STUUUUUUUUPID...the very 'Liberal' label they hijacked is founded in the same core principles.

Now they are openly calling for and Fascist Authoritarian Technocracy.

This meltdown is GLORIOUS to watch! Hell I thought I wanted it over, it's just now getting to the REALLY good part.
😂🤣🤣😂

🍿🍿🍿🍿

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 November, 10:50
VK's statement makes sense now: The battlefield is on twitter. The shutdown isnt far away now. By the time everyone gets going again it will be taken from u. Will u just go back to work and continue using their banks? I suppose we shall see....tho i suspect i know the answer.
High ho' High ho'....

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 November, 09:17
What a bunch of communist crybabies. 🤣🤣🤣Fook them.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
29 November, 08:31
Did Tucker forget Twitter can be accessed the old school way via https://Twitter.com? 😂

29 November, 08:19
Will Apple shutdown Twitter, forcing the 10 days of darkness?

29 November, 08:07
https://www.foxnews.com/po...

You were warned, @Jack .
The Strike Will Be Fast.
Let's Keep Playing…
Q

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 08:03
Somehow in the back of my mind Nana feels like:

OOOPSY Elon Musk and Twitter really dont even need Apples platform!

Enter Starlink Services?

29 November, 08:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am thinking the same. Will Apple shut down Twitter, pushing the 10 days of darkness, until Starlink takes over?

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 November, 07:20
The cabal is in deep panic mode

Only followers of this user (zhangdaye) can see their posts