Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

jason Harms @Harms52
28 November, 04:40
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
IBM Watson is connected to every KONE elevator across the world. But that's a whole other can of frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

jason Harms @Harms52
28 November, 04:53
Well, before I left, they were working on bio-metric-feedback buttons along with temperature scanning ability in the car station. Eventually, they probably planned on using this as a population flow control device. Say your bio-metrics are on a database as sick, wanted, or restricted. If you get on the elevator, you get flagged by Watson.

I left when I came to this realization. "What device can take you to the top penthouse suite/office or to the deepest depths on earth? AN ELEVATOR"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

jason Harms @Harms52
Yeah. They're based in HELLsinki Finland. Always got creepy vibes from the Corporate Fins.

Oh well, they are all about woke policies now (diversity/inclusion, climate chage, etc...) so it won't be long before they start crumbling.

US elevator constructor's union just fired the person in charge of education/training and hired someone lady with a diversity agenda. One pronoun away from job security, LOL!! Fun times.
07:47 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Harms52 in this post can reply