Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
28 November, 11:52
From Telegram...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
28 November, 11:58
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Steve Bannon says otherwise. Elon is funded by China, he says. I'm cautious about him, very cautious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Bannon is a DS Communist. Stop listening to disinformation, I believe Q just posted about it.
12:05 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response anon one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
29 November, 09:40
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Q can say anything. ANYTHING. We have no accountability there, no person, no group, no entity to address.

Steve Bannon has proved to be smart and persistent. His interviewing goes where none other will tread. For example, Naomi Wolf. I see no sign of "DS Communist," whatever that is.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 November, 10:53
In response anon one to her Publication
Good for you, just keep believing whatever the fuck you want. I could care less.